Own housing in the capital of Ukraine is the dream of many people. And when deciding on its implementation, you will certainly encounter certain difficulties. You will face a difficult choice - which apartment to buy in Kyiv, for how much and whether you need to resort to the help of real estate agencies. The process of buying a home can raise a lot of questions, so you should understand all the nuances at once. Buying an apartment in Kiev is not a cheap pleasure, but today the real estate market offers housing options for absolutely every taste, and companies are competing for a client, demonstrating pricing flexibility and providing a choice of payment methods. In addition, the requirements of the buyer have increased significantly. More and more people want to buy an apartment in a prestigious area of Kyiv with green areas, convenient transport interchange and developed infrastructure. Today, the real estate market has become more client-oriented, which makes it possible to profitably buy an apartment in Kyiv. Our real estate agency will tell you in detail how to find an apartment of your dreams and make a good deal.
Apartments for sale in Kiev - a brief overview of the districts of the capital
The area of residence is almost the main selection criterion, especially in the capital. To choose the best district of Kiev and buy an apartment, you need to study the features, evaluate the advantages and disadvantages. Let's consider each area separately:
- Podolsky is the center of cultural and historical heritage of Kyiv. There are many attractions that attract tourists and locals. It is difficult to find a person who would refuse to buy an apartment in Kyiv in this area. An important advantage of Podil is its developed infrastructure: a large number of universities, schools, kindergartens, administrative complexes and much more.
- Pechersky is one of the most prestigious in Kyiv. Moreover, there is a low crime rate. Buy an apartment in Kyiv on Pechersk - the best option for families with children. There is a lot of greenery in the area and everything is excellent with the infrastructure - there are schools, shops, boutiques, business centers, etc.
- Goloseevsky is popular with developers, so there are a lot of offers for sale. If we talk about the comfort of living, there is everything you need here: developed infrastructure, convenient transport interchange, wildlife (Goloseevsky forest).
- Shevchenkovsky - boasts a variety of schools, kindergartens, entertainment centers. Parks and squares are also more than enough. The main advantage of the area is transport links.
- Obolonsky - there are a lot of new buildings here, which elevates the area to the category of elite ones. An interesting point: construction companies adhere to the same style. It looks very harmonious, so many people stare at it and want to buy an apartment in Kyiv. Obolon also attracts with its developed infrastructure, beautiful nature and the presence of a metro station.
- Svyatoshinsky is suitable for those who want to buy an apartment in a quiet place surrounded by parks. There are not many cultural and entertainment centers here, but otherwise the infrastructure is sufficiently developed for a comfortable stay.
- Darnytsky - very popular with young people who buy their first home. For couples with children, Darnitsa may not be the best option, since there is an acute shortage of schools. But this is the only negative, but the advantages include a developed infrastructure, a large number of retail space, entertainment venues and convenient transport links.
- Solomensky is not a bad option for those who want to buy real estate Kyiv. It can be described in two words: green and quiet. The area has a huge number of shopping centers, a park area (Solomensky Park and Protasov Yar), a railway station, an airport. The main drawback is the lack of a subway.
- Desnyansky is a relatively young district (built in the 80s) on the left bank of Kyiv, which has everything you need for a comfortable stay: good ground transport interchange, developed infrastructure, a large number of parks and squares.
- Dneprovsky is considered the most environmentally friendly district of Kyiv. This is an ideal place for unity with nature: there are many parks, lakes and squares. It also has a well-developed infrastructure.
The cost of apartments in different districts of Kiev is different. However, you should not focus only on the price, because in the next 20-30 years you will be living in a certain part of the city. Therefore, you should take care of a comfortable living environment.
Apartments for sale Kyiv - factors affecting the cost of housing
Anyone who wants to buy an apartment in Kyiv is concerned about the price. Here are the main pricing factors in the residential real estate market:
- number of square meters;
- location of real estate;
- the prestige of the area;
- type and material of the house;
- location floor;
- technical condition.
To have an idea of possible price ranges, you will have to devote a lot of time to monitoring. But you can contact a real estate agency that will offer the most suitable option in accordance with your wishes and needs.
Kyiv apartment sales statistics
|The average cost of selling an apartment (Kyiv) in dynamics over the past year:|
|3 878 921 UAH.||The average cost of an apartment in Kyiv in March 2023||+3% compared to February|
|57 310 UAH.||Average cost per sq. m for the same period||+1% compared to February|
|3 801 983 UAH.||The average cost of an apartment in Kyiv in July 2023||-1.98% compared to March|
|57 547 UAH.||Average cost per sq. m for the same period||+0.41% compared to March|
Ready-made apartment in Kyiv is easy to buy - THECapital
Buying real estate is accompanied by risks for the buyer, who is not familiar with the nuances and features of the procedure. Cooperation with reliable real estate agencies will help save time, nerves, effort and money. A team of professionals will not only select the appropriate option, but also provide support at all stages of the transaction. THECapital is pleased to offer its services to you. We have extensive experience in the secondary market of luxury real estate. Our database includes apartment rental and sale of apartments in Kyiv, there are only proven objects. Contact us, the client can be sure of the competence and professionalism of our employees. If you are looking for an "apartment to buy Kyiv", THECapital agency will be happy to be your guide in the real estate world. Our clients can use the following services:
- Selection of real estate - a personal realtor will help you buy an apartment in Kiev in accordance with your requirements.
- Transaction support - our lawyers guarantee confidentiality and the most complete range of legal services in real estate.
- Collection, verification and preparation of a package of documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or make a call back.
Apartments for sale - additional informationNumber of offers Kyiv: 2019
The site presents only the newest offers for the request “apartment for sale Kyiv”. In the list of objects there is a form that displays the number of apartment sales objects being processed at the moment.
2019 relevant objects found. If you are looking to buy apartments in Kyiv, you should familiarize yourself with the following information:
Sale price of apartments Kyiv:
Area of apartments for sale in Kyiv:
- Minimum: 20.4 m²
- Maximum: 550 m²
- Medium: 102 m²
THE Capital real estate agency works for you to find the best current real estate offers. Contact us and we will help buy the apartments are safe and simple.
The key features of the refurbishment include:
- Repair using modern materials
- Style and design
- Renovation of systems such as electrical wiring, plumbing and sewerage, heating
- Improving the layout: combining the kitchen and living room or creating a separate dressing room.
Buying a renovated apartment in Kyiv is cheaper than resorting to the services of designers, builders, planners and spending money on modern materials.